Don't Be A Victim, Be PREPARED
How would you cook if the electric was out? Click on the images above for product information for single burner butane & Sterno stoves. You can also use your outdoor grill, but do you really want people to know you have food in the event of an EMP attack and electric is off for weeks, months?
Water Storage, Filters and Purification
You WILL need FOOD and WATER (1 gallon/per person each day) for drinking and hygiene and 1/2 gallon for washing dishes. To survive the coming shortages due to increased flooding, droughts and a National Debt that may very well lead to an economic and financial collapse of this Nation, every American should have a minimum of 6 months of food and water stored in the event of an emergency. It just makes sense in these uncertain times:
1. Store bought bottled water which has usually an 18 - 24 month expiration date. Water itself does not go bad, but the bottle can pick up odors from the outside world. In the event your bottled water does not have a good taste, you may want to stock up on Kool-Aid, Crystal Light or something to that effect to help to improve the taste. Water Never goes bad so why do we need an expiration date?
2. Purchase Water purification tablets like Aquatabs Purification tablets 100/pk on Amazon. They are the #1 purification tablets and help to protect you against bacteria and viruses in the water. Frequently asked questions on how to use water purification tablets.
3. Personal Water filters like Lifestraw, Seychelle can filter up to 1000 liters of contaminated water and remove 99.99% of bacteria, parasites and other waterborne bacteria can also be purchased on Amazon.com and come with additional filters sold separately. These bottles are great if you need to get water from pools, lakes, etc. Be sure to read the information about these personal filters to suit you and your families needs.
4. Water Storage Containers, brick, bobs that can store large quantities of water are also available on Amazon.com. You must be careful when you store water because it can become contaminated. it is recommended that you add 5-7 drops, about 1/8 teaspoon, of chlorine bleach per gallon of water stored and that water NOT be stored in direct sunlight, but in a cool dark place. National Terror Alert on storing emergency water.
Are you prepared for the inevitable?
Emergency Preparedness Made Easy • Survival Food• Personal Protection
CLICK on image for more information
Long term food storage - 25yr shelf life
"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty." Proverbs 22:3
Just as in the days of Noah and Lot
Emergency Preparedness Made Easy • Survival Food• Personal Protection
Executive Order 13603, titled "Natural Defense Resources Preparedness," signed by President Obama in March 2012, gives the federal government the authority to take over the FOOD supply, WATER resources, etc in the event of a national emergency. The Survival Food companies have been contacted to make them aware. Thus, if you are not prepared you will have to rely on the federal government for food and water. And since history has a way of repeating itself this may mean living in Department of Homeland security FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) camps and the like.
However, no matter how much preparation we do in the natural, if you do not have a heart for Christ, you are lost.
Jesus says at Matthew 5:45 says, "for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." You should have some cash at home (preferably small bills) in the event the ATMs are down and the banks are closed. In addition, you may want to diversify and have both paper money and gold and silver in your portfolio. 10 Strategies to Thrive and Survive an Economic Collapse
Don't become a victim. The best defense is a good offense. Protecting your home from angry mobs looking for food, water during an emergency is critical. Other than having an alarm system installed, following are some additional security products to consider for added security:
1. Security Doors provide security and peace of mind and could be installed on your main door and any door that gives access to the inside of your home.
2. Window Security bars on inside or outside of home - If you live in an HOA you would need to get approval to install these on the outside of your home.
3. Window Security Screens and Security Screen Doors can make it extremely difficult for an intruder to get inside.
4. Safety and Security Window film can be applied to windows to help keep glass together if shattered and to delay forced entry. For example, 3M Safety & Security Film
Non Lethal Weapons
While personally, I find it hard to shoot and kill someone and than have a dead body in or outside my house while I wait for police who, in most cases, would not get there immediately (and in an EMP attack they could not because the police cars would not run) is frightening. Therefore, I would rather focus my efforts in purchasing Non-lethal weapons to intimidate assailants. But to each his own. Check with your local Gun Shops for information on purchasing firearms and as always TAKE LESSONS on safety and use. You may also consider using rubber bullets. Below are some Non Lethal Weapons to consider:
1. Pepper Spray irritates the eyes and causes blindness when sprayed in the face of an assailant.It restrains your attacker and gives you the opportunity to escape. It also sprays a red dye which assists police in identification. Pepper sprays can be carried on key chains, in spray guns, in lipsticks, etc. To view choices, check out our Website Page on Personal Protection
2. Tasers are electroshock weapons thatdisrupt muscle control. Electrical currents from metal probe darts when fired at an assailant from as far away as 15 feet stops the attacker dead in his tracks.
3. Stun Guns are used in close proximity and uses high voltage electricity to temporarily disrupt muscle control. The attacker must be touched with the metal prongs. When you turn on the Stun Gun a loud crackling electrical sound is heard which could also be intimidating.
4. Personal Alarms are loud and sound an alarm that can help intimidate and scare away assailants. They are great for single moms, seniors and children who may walk home from school and students when walking in campus parking lots.
Be sure to CHECK with your Local and State authorities before purchasing Pepper Sprays, tasers and stun guns.
Choose today who you will serve. Build your "ARK" today by getting in the will of GOD first and foremost and then stock it just like Noah and Joseph so that you and your family are prepared for the hardships that will come. I am concerned about my Christian brothers and sisters who say, "I am just going to trust God," and do nothing. My answer is, Jesus also says I will satisfy all of your needs, but you still have a job, buy car, health and home owners insurance. This is a silly argument and is just an excuse to remain lazy. But it was with "godly fear that Noah obeyed and built the ark. God could have just as easily said, "poof" and the ark was built and ready for Noah and his family to enter, but he didn't. "Faith WITHOUT works is dead." God will always do His part, but he calls us to do our part also.
He who endures to the end shall be saved...Matthew 24:13
"And you shall take for yourself of all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it to yourself; and it shall be food for you and for them.” Genesis 6:21
"But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 1Thessalonians 5:4-6
GALS ON GUARD
Recommended Items to have in the Event of an Emergency.docxThe June 27, 2015 Supreme Court decision legalizing marriage between same sex couples I believe has brought judgment on this once great nation. The Bible says in 1Peter 4:17, "For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?" Evangelist Billy Graham once said, "if God does not bring judgment to America, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorah."
HARD TIMES ARE COMING! Have you built your ark by getting in the will of God, the safest place to be? And, after doing so, are you prepared? Noah was the first prepper because before getting into the Ark, he stocked it with FOOD and WATER.
In the event of a economic or financial collapse, EMP strike, earthquake, flood, drought, natural disaster, etc in your area. What would you do? Do you have FOOD and WATER, candles, flashlights stored in the event Walmart is closed? One can only live 3 days without water and grocery stores only have on the average of 3 days worth of food stocked.
Are you prepared for an Emergency?
We are living in a world of increased uncertainty. Wars, rumors of wars, floods, droughts, hurricanes, earthquakes are increasing just like Jesus foretold in Matthew Chapter 24. But as Christians we do NOT have to fear because He told us these things would occur as it got closer to His Second Coming. We have a loving and patient God, "who wishes none should perish, but all come into repentance." 2Peter 3:9.
Christians are being beheaded and martyred in the Middle East and persecuted along with the Jewish people world wide. We have wildfires, floods, earthquakes, droughts, lakes drying up overnight; hundreds of dead fish washing up on shore, dead birds falling from the skies; thousands of antelopes dying over night and more..... Recommended Supplies to Have in an Emergency
2 Timothy 3:1-7, says in the last days there will be perilous times and we are seeing that daily. And it is unscriptural to believe that this world is going to get any better. We can pray and hope that God delays judgment, but with the June 26th Supreme Court decision giving same sex couples the right to marry which is in direct opposition to the Word of God, it may very well be that God's patience is running thin and he has already taken his hand off of this Nation.
God ALWAYS warns before judgment and again I say the safest place to be is in the Will of God.
"By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith." (Hebrews 11:7)
And what can we learn from the Life of Joseph? Joseph predicts seven years of bountiful harvests followed by seven years of severe famine in Egypt and advises the king to begin storing grain in preparation for the coming famine. (Genesis 41:1-37) Recommended Supplies to Have in an Emergency
What does the Bible Say about the Unexpected?
CLICK on images for more information